All About Me!

My photo
West Virginny, United States
Nope not much...no really!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Sash's Top Five Music Videos

Last Night I was cruising around on You Tube and rediscovered some of my favorite music videos. And this morning I was reaqauinted with some oldies but goodies. So I figured what the hell, It's Friday Camera won't be internet ready until early november, unless I get a USB port cable before then that works with an HP photosmart 435, we'd do another special. Here we go.

5. Talking Heads-Once in a Lifetime



It's such a great video in general that goes with one of the best Talking Heads songs. And it's been at the MoMa. Yes, I'm aware that David Bryne looks a little David Tennant or does David Tennant look like David Bryne

4. One Night in Bangkok-Murray Head



There was a time that I wanted to dress like Murray Head in this video. It's great song from a fairly good musical. And Chess is the best metaphor for cold war politics Ever!

3. The Distance-Cake



I just like the fact that ever so often everyone starts singing. And the fact that the Guy Piercey looking guy is just running....why? Also..Cake is awesome.

2. Elevation-U2



I love U2 because I'm Irish and they rock. Not like the Clash rocks but you get the idea. So when I sat down and thought about this I could have chosen any number of videos. I could have gone with something classy like With or With out You or One or I could gone with something arty but random like Discoteque or Lemon instead I chose the video with the most random bad idea for a music video premiss...ever. I died a little when I found out that there as an Evil U2.

And the Number one.....

1. Nan Zi Hao (Be a man)-Jackie Chan



Why did I choose this as number one? Is it because Jacke Chan is intensely singing in Chinese a song that is a Disney Movie? Is it because he's keeping me safe from the invisable Ninjas? Is it because of the green suit and the Hanes T-shirt he's wearing? Well it's all of it that just makes this the best thing ever!

Thanks,
Bye

No comments:

I said what?