All About Me!

My photo
West Virginny, United States
Nope not much...no really!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Rant-o-rama Monday

I was watching the TV tonight and was interested on a few things. Predominately there was a commerical for some weird commerical about some kind of female problem that isn't PMS but is really much more serious. I don't quite understand, am I to understand my usual craving and subtle moods swings are some kind of hormonal problem? And then this commerical makes me think for a moment. Is this another by the men with advertising and grant money to make me paraoid about my body functions? It seems like there's a pill for everything today. You know sometihng that's suppose to make things that's wrong for anyone. Nod don't think that this is an rant against people who need medication.

I firmly believe that if a doctor prescribed you a set of medications then by all means you need to be taking those pills. But is it nessasary to take pills for penis enlargement? To control my cravings for red foods? We, as a society, are over concerned with our health simply because we are a society become more conscience of ourselves and instead of doing things that could make are lives easier we would rather take pills.

Thanks,

Me

No comments:

I said what?