All About Me!

My photo
West Virginny, United States
Nope not much...no really!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Top Five Animated Videos

Yup some of my favorite things are music and animated things. And look they've been combined.

5. Fight Test-Flaming Lips



One of two videos you could at one time down load from their website. Enjoy.

4. Paranoid Android-Radiohead



Yes, it's a six minute opus with the most random story about I think suidice or booze or large breated Mermaids

3. I Miss You-Bjork



Look John K. Made this..yaaaaaaaaaaaay

2. Don't Download This Song- Weird Al Yankovic



Supringly well written song. I shouldn't say suprising Mr. Yankovic's always been talented. But honesly its great. it looks like that Kanye West sing. Now I could only remember the name of my favorite Kanye West Song.

1. Sledgehammer-Peter Gabriel



It Clayeriffic!

No comments:

I said what?